
I love these books, I read them when I was in Jr. High and recently stumbled upon them in the library. I was actually chasing Eden down one of the young adult aisles and they caught my eye. Patricia C Wrede is a fantastic author, and even though these are written for YA, they are not only clean but like most like them appeal to a much older audience. They are witty and funny, lots of spoofisms on typical fairytales, and I have found this series to be a great stress reliever. Highly recommended for all ages.
p.s. Ellen do you still have my copy?
Book/series: Dealing with Dragons
Author: Patricia C. Wrede
Genre: YA fantasy
Brief Preview: Princess Cimorene doesn't like being a princess, and princess related subjects, so instead of marrying boring Prince Therandil, she runs away and volunteers to be a dragon's princess. Much excitement ensues wherein we meet lots of dragons, a witch, and bad greedy wizards:)
1 comment:
The title of this sounds familiar but the plot does not. It sounds awesome though! I'll totally have to check them out! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment