
Ok, so I've read this book 3 times already, but I still love it. It talks about the ways that we as women sabatoge our relationships with our sweet hubbys without even realizing it. It totally debunks "feminism" and the self-righteous attitudes that we as women seem to adopt, and teaches us a little responsibility and accountability for our marriages. I highly recomend this to anyone!
1 comment:
Ok, I am almost done with this book...and I don't know how to feel about it. I think that Dr. Laura is too hard on women in general. I can honestly say that I am not as bad as most of the women, but at the same time am definately not perfect. I don't know, does anyone else feel like she is always trashing women? Maybe I am just reading into things too much...any insights? Also, I have only been married 6 years, so maybe I have a few more years to go before I "turn" into one of these types of sabotaging people. :)
Post a Comment